"Fight to Win" - Jim West's Martial Arts-Self Defense DVD's
Jim West may not be a name you are familiar with. He earned 6 medals in Iraq during Operation Desert Storm. He spent 15 years in the "black bag" arm of the Green Beret earning him the coveted "Whiskey 9" top secret clearance that only the best of the best soldiers ever receive.Read more
Personal Combat Training With Jim "Smokey" West!
Personal Combat Training. With Jim "Smokey" West! Are you interested in learning devastating combat secrets personally from the man himself -- former Green Beret Jim "Smokey" West. If so, you may be able to help me get Jim to share his most simple, wicked and devastating self-defense secrets with you in a personal training setting.Read more
Jimmy Webb; phony Green Beret : This ain't Hell, but you ...
· Jimmy Webb, phony Green Beret, would've made headway had he tried to claim to be Uncle Fester, or to be Dennis Howard Chevalier, aka, Denny H. Chevalier, the phony veteran, phony Gulf War Veteran, phony C-130 pilot, serial shotgun wedding and divorce guy working his way to wife number 20. 🙄Read more
Col. James 'Nick' Rowe: Profile | Military.com
· Green Beret turned his Vietnam POW experiences into survival training for others. Throughout his life, James "Nick" Rowe foretold key personal events, including his own assassination.Read more
James Nicholas Rowe, Colonel, United States Army
· James Nicholas Rowe Colonel, United States Army: Another of my personal heroes. Colonel "Nick" Rowe graduated from West Point in 1960 and made the Army his career. When his country became engaged in Vietnam, he served there as a Special Forces Officer (Green Beret) and was captured by enemy forces on October 29, 1963.Read more
Jim West Fighting Videos - Personal Self Defense Products
· Jim earned a half a dozen medals in Iraq during Operation Desert Storm. He was even invited into the top secret Marine "War Room" to help plan offensive strikes. He spent 15 years in the "black bag" arm of the Green Beret …Read more
A Mind for the Fight: An Evolutionary Mindset and …
Retired Green Beret, renowned martial artist, and infamous street fighter Jim "Smokey" West offers a comprehensive guide to developing the mental game necessary to turn your defense into offense when a violent street assault finds you. Moreover, this book presents the foundation, framework, and technical fight principles of American Extension ...Read more
Episode 111: Jim West, Retired Green Beret and Martial ...
· Jim West, Retired Green Beret and Martial Arts Instructor STREAM IT ON THE PLATFORMS: Our guest on Episode 111 is Jim West, a retired Special Forces Warrant Officer and martial arts expert.Read more
: Fight To Win DVD - Jim West : Movies & TV
JIM WEST has earned 12 medals in Iraq with the black bag arm of the Green Berets Trains special forces and Justice Department agents in hand-to-hand combat Has been in over 600 bloody hand-to-hand streetfights... never losing... ever! Jim QUICKLY teaches you the Dark Art of truly nasty, vicious no-rules fightingRead more
Colonel (Ret.) James L. "Hawk" Holloway - Special Forces ...
· Colonel James L. "Hawk" Holloway Jr. is a former Honorary Colonel of the Special Forces Regiment. Colonel Holloway is a native of Ohio. Upon graduation from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point in 1977, he was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the Infantry. Following the Infantry Officer Basic Course and Ranger School at Fort ...Read more
Special Forces | Green Berets
The 10th Special Forces group prepared for a Soviet invasion of Western Europe. In such a scenario, the Green Berets were to carry out guerilla operations. 1961 - South East Asia. Special Forces acted as advisors to indigenous forces, first in …Read more
Former execs accused of sabotaging S.A. foundation that ...
· Maj. Gen (Ret.) James Champion (from left), Special Forces Association President Jack Tobin and Green Beret Foundation President Chuck Rose during a wreath-laying ceremony at the Alamo in 2013.Read more
A Real Life Green Beret. – usmilawards.com
· A Real Life Green Beret. Harvey Gordon Brande: Rank E7/US army Special Forces Company C Det A-101 5th Special Forces Group. DOB 13 Nov 1936, Long Beach Ca. Enlisted in the US Army August 1954 served with the 72 nd & 44 th tank Battalions and followed that with a tour to West Germany in the 370 th Armoured Battalion.Read more
James "Smokey" West - American Extension Fighting ...
James "Smokey" West is the founder of American Extension Fighting (AEF). A 10 th degree black belt and Grand Master in American Open Style Karate under Grand Master Danny Wilson, Jim has been a martial artist for almost 50 years. During the '70s, '80s, and '90s, he was part of a small but influential community of American marital artists and full-contact fighters that …Read more
About - SOAA
· Daniel is a Green Beret and proud recipient of multiple military awards and decorations including the Combat Infantryman Badge, Parachutist Badge, Special Forces Tab, Military Free Fall Parachute Badge, and the Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star. Daniel is a founding member of SOAA.Read more
Barry Sadler, 'Green Berets' Balladeer, Dies - Los Angeles ...
· Singer-songwriter Barry Sadler, who recorded the hit "Ballad of the Green Berets," died Sunday in a Tennessee hospital. Sadler, 49, had …Read more
Fall of Green Beret Jim Gant: Drugs and Booze in Deadly ...
· Fall of Green Beret Jim Gant: Drugs and Booze in Deadly Lands. -- On March 11, 2012, Army infantry 1st Lt. Thomas Roberts typed up and signed a moral declaration that would not only end the ...Read more
SOFX Original Article | Epic Green Beret & SEAL Barfights ...
· Back in those days, Dave, when back at Ft. Bragg worked out with Jim West, who many people know from his self-defense classes that he posts on the internet. Jim's one of the baddest men I ever met. Dave used to spar with him (for fun). Four idiots tried to take the stairs and were kicked in the teeth…good night Irene.Read more
James N. Rowe: Green Beret survived 5 years as POW and ...
· James N. Rowe: Green Beret survived 5 years as POW and escaped thanks to his beard. James N. Rowe was an U.S. Army Special Forces soldier and was one of the first prisoner of War during the Vietnam War. He was captured by Viet Cong soldiers in 1963 and spent 5 years captive before he managed to escape. As it is known, during the Vietnam War ...Read more
Derek Hamm – The Rest of the Story : This ain't Hell, but ...
· It turns out that the Guardians of the Green Beret have been looking into Hamm since 2017. They obtained his military records because the request was made pre-COVID-19. Sometimes cases are put on hold until a stronger case is built – mostly the gathering of evidence that the individual is making claims.Read more
The Green Beret Who Knew How To Win Afghanistan
· Ann Scott Tyson, previously a reporter with The Washington Post, moved to Afghanistan to be with Jim Gant.The couple married in 2013. Photo courtesy of @OUTLAW_PRIME via Twitter. "Gant's extremely unconventional approach to war—and his unusual living arrangement with Tyson—led the Army to relieve him of command in 2012 after …Read more
Green Berets in Action: Photos from Vietnam
The green beret, designed in 1953, was approved as part of the Special Forces uniform by President John F. Kennedy in 1961. In June 1952 the 10th Special Forces Group was formed under the command of Col. Bank. The unit was reorganized in May 1960 as the 7th Special Forces Group. Formed too late to play a significant role in the Korean War ...Read more
The Green Berets (1968) - IMDb
The Green Berets: Directed by Ray Kellogg, John Wayne, Mervyn LeRoy. With John Wayne, David Janssen, Jim Hutton, Aldo Ray. Col. Mike Kirby picks two teams of crack Green Berets for a mission in South Vietnam. First off is to build and control a camp that is trying to be taken by the enemy the second mission is to kidnap a North Vietnamese General.Read more
U.S. Army Special Forces: The most famous Green Berets ...
· He served as a Green Beret combat medic with the rank of Staff Sergeant of the United States Army during the Vietnam War. Barry Sadler later wrote the hit song, "The Ballad of the Green Berets," which spent five weeks atop the Hot 100 chart in 1966. That was enough to put him on the list of the most famous Green Berets in history.Read more
Jim West's Archive | The Loadout Room
Jim West. Special Forces veteran explains how to survive a street fight. In street fighting, the location does not matter. If you have failed in your awareness and suddenly become a victim, the following training tips will strengthen your mind, willpower, and determination to survive.Read more