Ballistic Shields - United Shield International
United Shield International is one of the leading manufacturers in the world of personal ballistic and fragmentation protection and fragmentation equipment, with headquarters in Michigan, USA, and design and manufacturing operations in Andover, Hampshire, in the United Kingdom.Read more
Composites Solutions - 25 years experience in Ballistic ...
· Composites Solutions is one of the most technical advanced manufacturers of protection equipment in the world. The company was founded in 2010 and offers with its team more than 25 years of experience in the ballistic sector. We are experts in the technical development, sales and marketing.Read more
iPlayCO is a sponsor at the Foundations Entertainment University. Foundations Entertainment University is a comprehensive 3-day educational seminar program covering all aspects of market & financial feasibility, planning, design, financing, development, marketing and managing a location-based entertainment business for long-term success.Read more
Top 9 Ballistic Helmets of 2021 - Bulletproof Zone
· Every product by North American Rescue, from their tactical medical equipment to their ballistic helmet line, is designed to empower the warriors of today. With its low profile design and adjustable crown net for sweat-wicking, their Batlskin Viper A3 keeps your head not only protected but cool and comfortable.Read more
U.S. Armor - Body Armor - Bullet Proof Vest - Made in the ...
· For more than 35 years, we have made it our mission to design and manufacture superior body armor and protective equipment. Made in the U. S. A., U.S. Armor products are unmatched in level of comfort, quality and value. Learn …Read more
Ballistics Impact Testing, STANAG, CIP, AWSS & MASS ...
Providing complete ballistic testing and instrumentation systems designed to meet current international certifications such as STANAG, NATO, ISO, CIP, SAAMI, NIJ, ABCA, and CAST. With a global presence, we provide integrated solutions to …Read more
Sarkar Tactical - We Protect, You Serve
Sarkar Tactical specializes in design, manufacture and supply of Ballistic Helmets, Body Armor and Tactical products. Our entire portfolio of ballistic protection equipment is made in our factory located in El Paso, TX. Our Ballistic Vests and Helmets are in service with more than 20 armed forces including the US Marine Corps, US Army, Spanish Navy, US Navy, US and UK Police …Read more
Top Body Armor and Bullet Proof Vest Manufacturers and ...
· They manufacture body armor and equipment for the military, the federal government, and law enforcement agencies. They were founded in 2003 and their products include concealable vests, tactical plate carriers and body armor, ballistic armor systems, military assault vests and plate carriers, and accessories such as patches and pouches.Read more
Sponsors - International Ballistics Society
The leading innovators in the design and manufacture of Ballistic Measurement instrumentation and Live-Fire Training Equipment for both ground and air training. combined with the facilities and expertise of Wiltshire Ballistic Services enables …Read more
DuPont Ballistic Lab
· DuPont's Ballistic Labs can perform many of the tests that are done at other ballistic labs. These labs are equipped to shoot ammunition from .22 caliber up to .50 caliber. The most common test performed is a V50 evaluation. V50 is the velocity at which there is a 50% probability the target will be penetrated by the projectile.Read more
【IoT】：OEM、ODM、EMS ？_ ...
· OEMOriginal Equipment Manufacturer,ODM,Original design manufacturer()。。,2：,（）。Read more
Manufacturing - ArmorSource
Located in Hebron, Ohio, ArmorSource has one of largest helmet production facilities in the world. Our 120,000 sq. ft (11,000 sqm) facility is dedicated to the design, manufacturing and development of ballistic materials and custom ballistic headborne protection systems. ArmorSource is capable of building an estimated 30,000 aramid fabric based ...Read more
Ballistic Test Equipment - H-S Precision
Ballistic Test Equipment. H-S Precision is known around the world for our precision rifles and extremely accurate barrels. Engineered from the smallest of details, our team can design custom fixtures for many types of special application testing in …Read more
Ballistic Instrumentation | MS Instruments
We design and manufacture a comprehensive range of ballistic instrumentation for highly accurate data recording. Acoustic and optical target systems are a precise, cost and time effective way of measuring weapon and ammunition accuracy. …Read more
Top Body Armor and Bullet Proof Vest Manufacturers and ...
Since 1989, we have 30 years of industry experience（military supplies&military equipment manufacturer）, knowing the industry dynamics. we assist our value customer to design and develop their products by standing on the Creativity & Innovative foot. We manufacture the products of our customer with Quality Assurance, Delivery Accuracy & Cost ...Read more
Ballistic Laboratory - Plasan
Plasan ballistic testing laboratory has been operating since 1989. It was renovated in 2009 and is currently equipped to test rounds between 5.56 mm to 30 mm. It is an independent, comprehensive testing laboratory managed by professionals. …Read more
Ballistic Uniforms and Apparel
· In May 2020 we are launching Ballistic Uniforms Personal Protection Equipment and Ballistic Uniforms Schoolwear. Overview. Ballistic Uniforms & Apparel's focus is on service excellence and providing a quality garment to the …Read more
Centigon Security Group
Tailored mobile protection. With more than 2 000 ballistic tests annually, including materials, components and full vehicles, Centigon Security Group has achieve excellence in both ballistics and research with a strong team of 30 specialized …Read more
Ballistic Helmets - Tactical Helmets from Ace Link Armor
Ballistic helmets can stop a multiple bullets fired at them from various distances. The shell of the helmet is typically rated at a specific level, for example NIJ Level IIIA or III, which means it will stop bullets from that category of weapon. Depending on the design helmets can stop 9mm round, .44 Magnum bullet or even 7.62x51mm rifle round.Read more
Ballistics and Impact Testing Equipment, Scoring Systems ...
We're experienced with developing ballistic and impact testing equipment and systems for use in forensic science, physics, material science, and medical science as well. In addition to setting up various types of ranges and ballistics and …Read more
3D printer Reseller Additive Manufacturing | Ballistic Bit
3D Applications. Additive manufacturing (AM), is transforming how products are designed, produced, and serviced.AM enables on-demand production - without dedicated equipment or tooling, unlocks digital design tools, and breakthrough performance unparalleled flexibility …Read more