Ford Diesel - iRV2 Forums
· If anyone was going to buy any 6.0 Powerstroke, the price paid would have to be low enough where you could afford to do the required modifications to bulletproof it. Shops that do that kind of work charge $10K-$12K, and simply knock the heads off their customers. It should cost much less.Read more
6.0 Power Stroke Oil Cooler Upgrade - Diesel World
· The Simple Solution From Bullet Proof Diesel The 6.0L Power Stroke has gotten a bad rap over the years, thanks mostly to well-documented oil cooler and EGR cooler failures. Consequently, you can buy a used 6.0L Power Stroke …Read more
Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts | 2003-2007 | XDP
From the factory, the 6.0L Powerstroke had power levels starting at 325 hp and 560 lb-ft of torque, which is a major improvement over the 290 hp of previous engines. With these increased power levels Ford paired the 6.0L Powerstroke with heavy-duty transmission options, the new 5R110W TorqShift Automatic Transmission or the ZF S6-650 6-Speed ...Read more
6.0 Powerstroke | Diesel Performance Parts | 2003-2007 ...
6.0 Powerstroke Diesel Performance Truck Parts! Diesel Power Products is the source for your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke.Read more
The right way to bullet proof a 6.0 Power Stroke - White's ...
· Why should you bullet proof? If you own a 6.0 Power Stroke, bullet proofing it should be in your play book. The 6.0 Power Stroke's head gasket and oil cooler issues above are not an "if it happens" issue, but a "when it happens" issue.When things do go wrong, you want to do it right so you never have to repeat the repair, or worse, damage your engine.Read more
Avg cost to making 6.0L reliable(bulletproof) | The Diesel ...
· I'm pretty new to the forum and diesels but have learned there are some key modifications that are recommended to prevent the issues that the 6.0 are prone to. I'm in the market for a 6.0 and thought it would be a good idea to compound a list of key mods and the average cost of them, for others...Read more
9 Common 6.0L Powerstroke Problems & Fixes - 03'-07' …
· Our best advice is to look for a late model truck or a 6.0 that has been already bulletproofed. It seems like '06 and '07 model year trucks experience less issues than trucks from '03-'05. Bulletproofed trucks have aftermarket solutions …Read more
best new arrived military style laptop backpacks for sale
Best kevlar sheets Seller; best place to get truck6 0 powerstroke bulletproofed in dfw; Kenya best jungle shoes; chinese manufacturer the best military boots; Central African best green beret Supplier; Central African best tactical footwear SupplierRead more
Whats the best Injectors? | Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
· Just thought I should get a word in here, no one is perfect, even the best of the best have problems. So do a little research and go with what fits your needs the best. I chose warren and couldnt be more satisfied MPD, Warren, Elite, Cass are 4 builders to consider, elite just dropped their prices as well.Read more
RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Tow Vehicles: Ford Diesel 6.0 ...
· Topic: Ford Diesel 6.0, overheat oil EOT/ECT. Posted By: Kidoo on 02/12/12 05:35pm. HI, my engine oil temp (EOT) is higher than by coolant temp (ECT) by around 20 to 30 degrees constant on my 2006 Diesel 6.0. I use a …Read more
Fummins Conversions. Our bread and butter conversion are the Ford to Cummins, also known as Fummins builds. NW Diesel offers turn-key conversions for all eras of Fords to most Cummins platforms. We will build your truck to suit your needs. So, whether you want optimized fuel economy, towing capability and/or power, we have the right package ...Read more
Lifted Ford Super Duty Trucks For Sale in Hurst, TX
There's so much more to see, but the best place to find your next high-tech customized pickup truck is right here at Hurst Autoplex. With our Lifted Ford Super Duty trucks, every drive will be a fun-filled adventure, no matter where the drive takes you! Give us a call at (855) 646-4646 to schedule a test drive and come visit our dealership at ...Read more
2004 Ford Truck 6.0L - PCM ECM ECU | 4C3A-12A650-ATF ...
This Engine Computer also referred to as an Engine Control Module (ECM), Engine Control Unit (ECU) & Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is a guaranteed replacement for all 2004 Ford Truck F-Series PCM models with a 6.0L engine size and matching part number 4C3A-12A650-ATF. This module belongs to the hardware codes DPU-252, DPU-252A & DPU-252T.. Our 2004 Ford …Read more
The Truth Behind Ford's 6.0L Diesel Engine Lawsuit - HotCars
· If you know American cars well, you will probably recognize the name Navistar, a company that was a tightly-knit with Ford from 1994 to about 2009.They built diesel engines for Ford trucks, SUVs, and commercial vehicles for years until there was an apparent problem with their 6.0L variant of the V8 diesel that was put in 2003-2007 Ford Super Duty and E-Series …Read more
6.0 Powerstroke Oil Change and Capacity Secrets | Dead ...
6.0 Powerstroke Oil Filter "Wrench". The 6.0 Powerstroke diesel has the oil filter on top of the engine in the oil filter housing. The 6.0 oil filter cap on top of that housing has an integrated 36mm nut to use in removing the cap and then the oil filter. …Read more
6.0L Powerstroke Engines for Sale: Rebuilds, Injectors ...
Long Block - $4,995.00 USD Short Block - $3,395.00 USD Stage 1 6.0L Performance Package - $5,645.00 USD Stage 2 6.0L Performance Package - $6,875.00 USD Stage 3 6.0L Performance Package - $9,025.00 USD. Add to Cart. Description. If you are the owner of a 2003 to 2007 Ford Super Duty or an E-Series Van and your engine is in need of replacement ...Read more
Weight reduction how-to and results - PowerStrokeArmy
· Ok guys, lets see what you guys are doing to cut weight from your trucks to get it ready for the strip. Please post before and after weights, cab configuration, fuel tank level ect ect so we can get an idea of the best bang for the time on what saves the most weight. Ill go first 2008 Crew cab long bed 4x4 8750 lbs full of fuel baselineRead more
6.0L Powerstroke Fuel Injection Control Module | Ford 6.0 …
6.0 Powerstroke Fuel Injection Control Module. Remanufactured "FICM" - Fuel Injection Control Module - The FICM is a common "pattern failure" part on the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel. Common concerns when failure occurs are no starts, hard …Read more
I'm getting sued - Who's next ... - PowerStrokeArmy
· I'm getting sued - Who's next? General Discussion Forum. 96 F-350 RC 4x4 Hypermax Rods, PIS 300/200s G head tunes, S467, Beans IDM, ARP head & main, girdle, half filled block, DI cam, Dual IPRs, ceramic coated bowls, anti-friction skirts, Haldex pump over Stock pump, Diesel site High volume lpop, Billet intake Plenums, Dual SD pumps, Fluidampner, …Read more
FICM FIXER - Home
All of our 6.0 FICM rebuilds feature the best aftermarket components in the business! We repair/rebuild, tune, HP upgrade & sell FORD 6.0L FICMs (Fuel Injection Control Modules) . There is no need to reprogram (or "flash") your …Read more
Best way to sell a 7.3? | Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
· 99 F-350 7.3 XLT Extended cab short bed 4x4 / 2014 F-350 6.7 Lariat 4x4. Joined 4 mo ago. ·. 34 Posts. #4 · 3 mo ago. Buddy it might be a good idea to keep it. You can fix it, you can mod it. EPA is not going to give you crap about it, .and the computer not going to shut it down over a little black smoke.Read more
PCM Repair Services from Module Experts
Industry Leaders in PCM Repairs. At Module Experts, we lead the industry in finding new and innovative ways to repair and remanufacture Powertrain Control Modules. Our highest goal is to go above and beyond for each customer by providing the fastest turnaround time in the industry with exceptional customer service.Read more
Is a high mileage used Ford Powerstroke 6.0 diesel a good ...
While the 6.0 Powerstroke has earned a name for itself as a problem engine, the low cost and availability of this generation of Superduty pickups have more and more people trying to decide whether to give them a shot or not. So in this series of articles we will be going through a high mileage 6.0 which we have named the Low Dollar Hauler.Read more
FICM - Bullet Proof Diesel
FICM Complete Diesel Power Supplies. The FICM (fuel injection control module) on Ford Powerstroke 6.0L diesel engines is responsible for producing a 48-volt electrical supply to the two solenoids controlling the pressurized flow of oil needed by the fuel injectors to function properly. If the voltage drops below the required 48 volts, the fuel ...Read more
Riffraff Diesel Performance
Welcome To the one stop powerstroke shop. Welcome to Riffraff Diesel Performance Parts, your family owned and operated source for 7.3L, and 6.0L Powerstroke parts. We specialize in Powerstroke Diesel Performance parts for all of your needs, so just select your truck model and year to see all the diesel parts we have available.Read more
The Biggest Problems With Power Stroke 6.0 Liter Diesel ...
· Ford 6.0L Power Stroke Common Problems. The VT365, also known as the 6.0 Liter Power Stroke diesel engine was used in 2003-2007 Ford Super Duty trucks and 2003-2010 Ford E-Series vans/chassis cabs, is a 32-valve …Read more